STRONG TO THE BONE GROUP EXERCISE CAN HELP YOU FIGHT OSTEOPOROSIS
What is Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is a disease that reduces the density and quality of bone causing a weakness of the skeleton and an increased risk of fracture.
- 1 in 3 women are affected by Osteoporosis
- 1 in 2 women over 60 years who suffer from Osteoporosis will fracture a bone
- Osteoporosis is one of the most common causes for women over 45 years of age being admitted to hospital.
Like our muscles, bones are living and growing tissue. STRONG TO THE BONE uses resistive exercise to help you strengthen your bones and increase your bone density, which can:
- provide relief from pain related with Osteoporosis and ageing
- slow down age-related bone loss.